Clip Tray S
Clip Tray S
Clip Cassettes & Trays
A lighter alternative to the cassette. This open clip tray can securely hold 5 instruments. Silicone strips space out the instruments secured in place with a clip-closing mechanism that can be easily operated single-handedly.
OUTER DIMENSIONS: 18.62 x 7.1 x 2.27cm
INNER DIMENSIONS: 18.42 x 6.9 x 2.07cm
CAPACITY: 5 instruments
MATERIAL: 304 stainless steel and silicone
Product Code: 1001.103
Trays allow you to organize instruments for safer and more hygienic sterilization. Organizing instruments improves your dental practice management and saves precious time. This is made possible because:
- The ergonomic design, with smooth corners, eases gripping and handling.
- Movable and removable silicone strips can be organized according to your specific needs, allowing flexibility when placing different instruments.
- Silicone strips can be used to color code cassettes according to different procedures, or by practitioner.
- Trays are made of durable, low maintenance 304 stainless steel and silicone.
- Trays are compatible with common sterilization equipment.
These trays are recommended for dental operations and may be used to clean and sterilize instruments used during: implant surgery, endodontics, placement of membranes, dentures, placement of amalgams and other dental fillings.
Our cassettes are manufactured out of 304 stainless steel and silicone and can withstand even the heaviest sterilization conditions. They are compatible with common sterilization equipment and can be placed in a disinfecting container (chemical or ultrasonic treatment) or in an autoclave without any fear of damage. Sterilization can be run at 134°C for 18 minutes at a pressure of 2.2 bar. The free flow of air and fluid in the cassette makes the operation even more efficient.
The sterilization process:
- Place the used instruments into a cassette.
- Close the cassette and insert it into a sterilizing pouch.
- Place the pouch, containing the cassette, into the sterilizer (such as an autoclave).
- Once the sterilization is complete, remove the pouch from the sterilizer.
- Store the cassette (still in the pouch) until needed.
- When the instruments are needed for a procedure, remove the cassette from the pouch.