We take pride in ensuring the quality of our products and processes. This allows us to deliver reliable and durable equipment that offers peace of mind to busy professionals.
Quality control procedures are in place across our entire production process. Our very own testing laboratory ensures the highest and most stringent quality and standards and our factory is managed by an engineering director who oversees quality control across the board.
All our raw materials are SGS tested before production and our products undergo a thorough Process Quality Control (IPQC) before leaving our factory. The Final Quality Control, or FQC, ensures we meet specifications in whatever we do.
We take all the necessary precautions to ensure our products are of the highest quality. So if the product you purchase is defective due to workmanship or material failure, we will immediately replace or repair it. Click on the button below to find out more about our one-year warranty and to register. Only registered customers will be able to benefit from the warranty.
We're CE Certified
All our products adhere to European Conformity standards and are CE Certified. This CE marking:
- Includes a manufacturer’s declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation. See our Declaration of Conformity
- Indicates to governmental officials that the product may be legally placed on the market in their country.
- Ensures the free movement of the product within the EFTA and EU single market.
- Permits the withdrawal of non-conforming products by customs and enforcement/vigilance authorities.
We Abide by DIN Standards
Our cassettes adhere to DIN standards. DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) translates into “German Institute for Standardization”. This means that our cassettes’ dimensions are ergonomic and fit all industry standard autoclaves and other sterilization and cleaning equipment.
We Use Quality Raw Materials
As part of our promise to offer quality, reliable equipment we ensure that our products are made from top notch durable raw material.
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel: We use high quality, medical grade stainless steel to ensure the most stringent oxidation resistance. We add an additional process called electro polishing, or E-polishing, which further enhances oxidation resistance. All raw material batches are imported from Japan and tested by SGS before production.
- High Grade Silicone: We especially select the best high grade silicone to ensure durability. Silicone is ideal for sterilization cassettes as it withstands high temperatures as well as harsh chemical solutions used in the dental and medical industry.