Micro Cassette S
Micro Cassette S
Dental Sterilization Cassettes
Designed for bulk sterilization of small and fragile dental accessories, such as burs. Micro slots facilitate drying after sterilization. The Micro Cassettes can also be placed into larger cassettes during sterilization, saving space.
OUTER DIMENSIONS: 7.15 x 3.58 x 1.37cm
INNER DIMENSIONS: 6.95 x 3.38 x 1.17cm
MATERIAL: 304 stainless steel and silicone
Product Code: 1004.503
Micro cassettes allow you to organize burs, tips and fragile dental accessories for safer and more hygienic sterilization. Organizing instruments improves your dental practice management and saves precious time. This is made possible because:
- The ergonomic design, with smooth corners, eases gripping and handling.
- Ideal for sterilizing dental accessories such as: inserts scaling, implantology accessories and dental dam clamps.
- Micro cassettes are made of durable, low maintenance 304 stainless steel and silicone.
- Silicone strips can be used to color code cassettes according to different procedures, or by practitioner.
- Cassettes are compatible with common sterilization equipment.
Our cassettes are manufactured out of 304 stainless steel and silicone and can withstand even the heaviest sterilization conditions. They are compatible with common sterilization equipment and can be placed in a disinfecting container (chemical or ultrasonic treatment) or in an autoclave without any fear of damage. Sterilization can be run at 134°C for 18 minutes at a pressure of 2.2 bar. The free flow of air and fluid in the cassette makes the operation even more efficient.