Ultra Lite S
Ultra Lite S
Dental Sterilization Cassettes
Lightweight protection. The small and equally sized perforations protect instruments, including fragile tips, while ensuring the most stringent sterilization. The ergonomic design, two-button closure and removable lid result in single-handed and easy opening.
OUTER DIMENSIONS: 18.62 x 7.13 x 3.2cm
INNER DIMENSIONS: 18.42 x 6.93 x 3cm
CAPACITY: 5 instruments
MATERIAL: 304 stainless steel and silicone
Product Code: 1001.105
Cassettes allow you to organize instruments for safer and more hygienic sterilization. Organizing instruments improves your dental practice management and saves precious time. This is made possible because:
- The ergonomic design, with smooth corners, eases gripping and handling.
- Cassettes are stackable for easy space-saving storage.
- The two-button closure facilitates usage and ensures the highest hygiene standards.
- The removable lid allows for single-handed opening.
- Movable and removable silicone strips can be organized according to your specific needs, allowing flexibility when placing different instruments.
- Silicone strips can be used to color code cassettes according to different procedures, or by practitioner.
- Cassettes are made of durable, low maintenance 304 stainless steel and silicone.
- Cassettes are compatible with common sterilization equipment.
These cassettes are recommended for dental operations and may be used to clean and sterilize instruments used during: implant surgery, endodontics, placement of membranes, dentures, placement of amalgams and other dental fillings.
Our cassettes are manufactured out of 304 stainless steel and silicone and can withstand even the heaviest sterilization conditions. They are compatible with common sterilization equipment and can be placed in a disinfecting container (chemical or ultrasonic treatment) or in an autoclave without any fear of damage. Sterilization can be run at 134°C for 18 minutes at a pressure of 2.2 bar. The free flow of air and fluid in the cassette makes the operation even more efficient.
The sterilization process:
- Place the used instruments into a cassette.
- Close the cassette and insert it into a sterilizing pouch.
- Place the pouch, containing the cassette, into the sterilizer (such as an autoclave).
- Once the sterilization is complete, remove the pouch from the sterilizer.
- Store the cassette (still in the pouch) by stacking it onto other sterilized cassettes until needed.
- When the instruments are needed for a procedure, remove the cassette from the pouch.